- Maximum speed 20km/h
- Maximum range in optimum conditions 20km
- Typical range in average conditions 9 Miles / 14km
- Dual braking system – Automatic electronic regenerative brakes with E-ABS and rear disc brake
- Skid resistant and shock absorbing 8.5 inch pneumatic tyres
- Sophisticated cruise control system
- Basic display with battery level and driving mode
- Two speed modes – Normal and Eco
- Brand new front, rear & side reflectors and a licence plate holder for added safety
- Front, rear and brake lights
- Smart phone enabled – connect via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App
All new for 2020, Xiaomi have updated the world’s most popular award winning e-scooter, the Xiaomi M365 with new safety features including front, rear and side reflectors to help you been seen whilst riding and skid resistant, shock-absorbing pneumatic tyres.
The Xiaomi Mi Essential Electric Scooter has a simple yet sleek minimalist design, made out of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and weighs just 12kg. The Xiaomi Essential features a high quality 36v 5.1ah battery with smart battery management system (BMS) and kinetic energy recovery system enabling a potential riding distance of up to 12.4miles in a single charge and can accelerate up to 12.4mph. The 250W brushless DC motor powers the scooter to ride with ease and comfort and the sophisticated cruise control helps maintain a steady speed set by the driver. In addition to the new front rear and side reflectors, the Xiaomi Essential also features a licence plate holder.
Pair your Xiaomi Essential via Bluetooth and connect to the Mi Hope App to check your ride statistics on your smart phone.